- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Burgers
Sort By :
"I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns."
"Quick, easy, and tasty! -Lori in WI."
"nice quick supper, a little too much salt but can be adjusted by using lower salt soup. My kids didn't like the taste buy my husband was pleased."