Sloppy Joe Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Burgers(3)
Sort By :
I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns.
Quick, easy, and tasty! -Lori in WI.
nice quick supper, a little too much salt but can be adjusted by using lower salt soup. My kids didn't like the taste buy my husband was pleased.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipes >
- Hamburger Recipes >