Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake Recipe
Families are sure to gobble up this casserole from Kelli Nothem of Colorado Springs, Colorado. A meaty mixture flavored with sloppy joe seasoning is covered with cheese and refrigerated biscuit for a hearty main dish.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 envelope sloppy joe seasoning
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe seasoning, spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce; heat through. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Place biscuits randomly over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC