- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 envelope sloppy joe seasoning
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe seasoning, spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce; heat through. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Place biscuits randomly over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake
Sort By :
"Even though my husband and son said they loved it, I'm not sure that it turned out the way it was supposed to. The flavor was okay, but the biscuits were not baked through. They were golden brown on top but gooey underneath. I didn't care for that. Anyone have the same problem? Any tips?"