Slim Italian Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cheese and parsley. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 39 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Slim Italian Deviled Eggs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.