Slim Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, avocado, cilantro, lime peel, lime juice, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with tomatoes. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 41 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Slim Guacamole Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC