Slim Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, avocado, cilantro, lime peel, lime juice, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with tomatoes. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 41 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Slim Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.