When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Featured In: 12 of Our Most Devilish Eggs Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Greek olives, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, feta, oregano, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with olives. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Greek Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p22