Lighten up everyone's favorite potluck delicacy with this sinfully delicious deviled egg. See the April/May 2012 issue of Healthy Cooking magazine for 11 tasty variations. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
Recommended: Most Devilish Eggs Ever
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, garlic powder, mustard, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites; sprinkle with paprika. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p9
Reviews for Slim Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review