Slim Curried Deviled Eggs Recipe
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, hummus, curry powder, salt, pepper and cayenne. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with garbanzo beans. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 43 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Slim Curried Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC