Slim Chutney Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped cashews and additional chopped green onion, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chutney, green onion, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cashews and green onion. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Chutney Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p22
Reviews for Slim Chutney Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review