Slim Buffalo Deviled Eggs Recipe
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Celery leaves, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, blue cheese, celery, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with celery leaves. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 44 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC