When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: 12 of Our Most Devilish Eggs Ever
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Celery leaves, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, blue cheese, celery, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with celery leaves. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Buffalo Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p22
Reviews for Slim Buffalo Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review