VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, tomato juice, horseradish, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with bacon. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p20