When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Featured In: Most Devilish Eggs Ever
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, tomato juice, horseradish, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with bacon. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p20
Reviews for Slim Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review