Slim Asian Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cilantro. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 39 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Slim Asian Deviled Eggs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.