When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cilantro. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Slim Asian Deviled Eggs in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Slim Asian Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review