I got this recipe from my grandmother. It's a perfect platter to serve with burgers or hot sandwiches. —Kendal Tangedal, Plentywood, Montana
- 8 large tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 large sweet onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Arrange tomatoes and onions on a large rimmed serving platter. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle over top. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sliced Tomato Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p17
Reviews for Sliced Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review