- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 6 slices (4 to 6 ounces each) fully cooked ham, halved
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Line two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans with foil and coat with cooking spray. Add potatoes, carrots, turnip and onion; generously coat with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange ham slices over the vegetables. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over ham and vegetables. Cover and bake 10 minutes longer or until the ham is heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sliced Ham with Roasted Vegetables
Sort By :
"Simple and tasty. Not only will we make it again, we will try variations such as sweet potatoes or butternut squash substituted for the potatoes, mostly turnips (either purple top or rutabagas), balsamic vinegar glaze instead of the horse radish ... lots of variations can be used to change the flavors to complement many entrees."