- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 baking apples, peeled and thinly sliced (1/8-inch slices)
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, mix the first six ingredients. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Drip apples slices into batter and fry until golden brown, 3/4 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve hot. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Sliced Apple Fritters in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p71
Reviews for Sliced Apple Fritters(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review