Slice 'n' Bake Fruitcake Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup each red and green candied cherries, chopped
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in raisins and cherries.
- Shape dough into two 2-in.-thick logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut logs into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Slice 'n' Bake Fruitcake Cookies(4)
Sort By :
I made these last year for the holidays. They topped my list of goodies to sneak when no one was looking! Absolutely delicious!
This cookies are sooo good. I can't have just one .
This looks good and I would like to try it for the holidays
Easy, Easy! I used fruitcake fruits instead of seperate cherries and raisins.