- each color. Place remaining tinted frosting in small resealable
- plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of bag; pipe a
- contrasting color around the edge o each brownie. Pipe designs on
- For pillow, place an Andes candy, imprinted side down, on one end of
- brownie. Pipe a dab of frosting on pillow to attach gumball. With
- reserved black frosting, pipe eyes and mouth on each gumball.
- Yield: 16 brownies.
Editor's Note: As a substitute for each cup of self-rising flour, place 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring cup. Add all-purpose flour to measure 1 cup.