Store-bought frosting is used to attach mini candy cane "runners" to the graham cracker sleds. For festive finishing touches, the frosted sleds are decorated with colored sprinkles and tied with red shoestring licorice "ropes".Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 24 miniature candy canes
- Assorted candy decorations
- 12 pieces red shoestring licorice (12 inches each)
- Break or cut each graham cracker along perforations into four pieces.
- Spread a small amount of frosting over both sides of crackers.
- Immediately press two candy canes into frosting on one side; press
- assorted decorations into the other side. Let stand until set. Tie
- ends of licorice together and loop around candy canes. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 127 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.