- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, celery and green pepper. In another bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt; pour over vegetables and toss. Cover and chill for several hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Slaw for Two in Reminisce July/August 1996, p45
Reviews for Slaw for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2016
"Very tasty slaw. The mustard and hot sauce add just the right amount of spice!"