Slam Dunk Crab Dip Recipe
The spirited crowd we invite to our home to watch college basketball is quick to dig in to this delectable dip. It's a great use of imitation crabmeat, with red pepper and green onions adding color and crunch.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation flaked crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in the crab, onions, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 45 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC