The spirited crowd we invite to our home to watch college basketball is quick to dig in to this delectable dip. It's a great use of imitation crabmeat, with red pepper and green onions adding color and crunch.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation flaked crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in the crab, onions, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Slam Dunk Crab Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p37
Reviews for Slam Dunk Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2014
"My seafood loving family enjoyed this dip. I used the imitation crab, so it made for a tasty affordable seafood dish."
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2009
"Very Good! My family loved it. I will make it again."