- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely crushed corn chips
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, peppers, mustard, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper until blended.
- Using a straw, decorate each egg to make a skull with eyes, a nose and a mouth. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Place crushed chips in a shallow bowl. Dip each exposed yolk into chips. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Skull Deviled Eggs in Ultimate Halloween 2016
Reviews for Skull Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review