- cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine wine and remaining marinara
- sauce. Layer with half of the eggplant, mushroom mixture, mozzarella
- cheese, ricotta cheese and 3/4 cup sauce mixture. Repeat layers. Top
- with remaining sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 342 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.