- 1 can (6 ounces) crab
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- Dash paprika
- In a bowl, combine the crab, cheese, zucchini and onions. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. In another bowl, combine the egg substitute, milk, mustard, salt and lemon-pepper; mix well. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Skinny Crab Quiche
Sort By :
"This was easy & delicious! I'd just recommend patting the zucchini dry first. I also added mushrooms and they were fantastic :) Here's my blog post: http://heatskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/12/crab-quiche.html"
"<p>Delicious! Great flavor for a light dish. I added a little more zucchini and green onions but other wise followed the recipe. Had to cook 3 extra minutes (33 minutes total). Using whole eggs took 7 eggs.</p>"
"Very good! I did bake about 10 minutes longer since I used egg whites. Came out crispy on top and delicious."
"I want to know how many eggs do I use if I don't use an egg substitute ?"
"A+++ Soooooo good!!!!"