Skillet Sole Recipe
Her fish stories have a delicious ending when Marceil Conley has these fish fillets simmering in the skillet. "The mild-tasting fish is perfectly seasoned by the tomato juice, green pepper, onion and herbs," she writes from Warsaw, Indians.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound sole or flounder fillets
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper until tender. Stir in the tomato juice, parsley, salt and oregano. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Add fillets. Cover and cook over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Skillet Sole in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p52
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Skillet Sole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >