Skillet Scramble Recipe
- 2 large potatoes, baked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, garlic powder and seasoned salt
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the potatoes, green pepper and onion in oil. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ham, water, salsa, salt and pepper. Add to the potato mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese; cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Skillet Scramble in Quick Cooking March/April 2003
Reviews for Skillet Scramble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review