Skillet Red Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 205 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Skillet Red Potatoes
"Easy,quick and wonderful."
"I do not really like potatoes but cooked this as we had the vegetable in the refrigerator. Delicious! My husband, son and I loved it. I served it with baked chicken."
"Love this recipe! Hubby loves it and wanted me to make it 2 nights in a row."
"I love these skillet potatoes. I also like to add Season Salt to it!"
"We liked these potatoes. Since I needed to make enough for six, I had to substitute a few russets and peeled all of the potatoes since my husband doesn't like potato peelings. I also added some salt and pepper to the spice mix."