Skillet Red Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Skillet Red Potatoes
"Easy,quick and wonderful."
"I do not really like potatoes but cooked this as we had the vegetable in the refrigerator. Delicious! My husband, son and I loved it. I served it with baked chicken."
"Love this recipe! Hubby loves it and wanted me to make it 2 nights in a row."
"I love these skillet potatoes. I also like to add Season Salt to it!"
"We liked these potatoes. Since I needed to make enough for six, I had to substitute a few russets and peeled all of the potatoes since my husband doesn't like potato peelings. I also added some salt and pepper to the spice mix."