Skillet Red Potatoes Recipe
WHEN I'm in a hurry to prepare potatoes, I resort to this recipe that I created myself. The mix of seasonings is just right and makes a delicious, attractive side dish. It's been a family favorite for a long time and fits with most any meal. -Lois Collier, Vineland, New Jersey
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC