WHEN I'm in a hurry to prepare potatoes, I resort to this recipe that I created myself. The mix of seasonings is just right and makes a delicious, attractive side dish. It's been a family favorite for a long time and fits with most any meal. -Lois Collier, Vineland, New Jersey
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Skillet Red Potatoes in Reminisce Extra June 1999, p47
Reviews for Skillet Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review