Skillet Red Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Red Potatoes
Sort By :
"Easy,quick and wonderful."
"I do not really like potatoes but cooked this as we had the vegetable in the refrigerator. Delicious! My husband, son and I loved it. I served it with baked chicken."
"It's hard for me to find meals that have a lot of flavor, but this one does! I added cooked ground beef at the end to make it a main dish. Excellent! Also, remember to add the time it takes to cook the potatoes, because this adds about 20 minutes to the amount of time to make the dish."
"Love this recipe! Hubby loves it and wanted me to make it 2 nights in a row."
"I love these skillet potatoes. I also like to add Season Salt to it!"