Skillet Ranch Vegetables Recipe
Celebrate the last garden harvest with this satisfying side dish. Simply cook carrots, squash and zucchini in oil that's been spiced up with ranch dressing mix. You'll be able to dish out hot and hearty helpings in minutes!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 medium carrots,thinly sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1. In a skillet, combine the oil and salad dressing mix. Add carrots; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add squash and zucchini; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until all of the vegetables are tender. Remove with a slotted spoon to serving dish. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 93 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 581 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Skillet Ranch Vegetables
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC