Skillet Ranch Vegetables
Celebrate the last garden harvest with this satisfying side dish. Simply cook carrots, squash and zucchini in oil that's been spiced up with ranch dressing mix. You'll be able to dish out hot and hearty helpings in minutes!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 medium carrots,thinly sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a skillet, combine the oil and salad dressing mix. Add carrots;
- cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add
- squash and zucchini; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until all of the
- vegetables are tender. Remove with a slotted spoon to serving dish.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 93 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 581 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.