Skillet Ranch Vegetables Recipe
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 medium carrots,thinly sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a skillet, combine the oil and salad dressing mix. Add carrots; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add squash and zucchini; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until all of the vegetables are tender. Remove with a slotted spoon to serving dish. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Ranch Vegetables(2)
Sort By :
Very simple and tasty. I didn't go by the cooking times in the recipe. I just cooked them to my liking which took longer than stated in recipe. I also took the other reviewers advice and sautéed the veggies first and then added the salad dressing toward the end. Came out really good!
The final result of this was tasty but I had trouble with the directions. When I combined the oil with the dressing mix it created a paste, which didn't really work as an oil to cook the veggies in. Next time I will saute the veggies in the oil and add the seasoning the last few minutes of cooking.