- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion. Combine sour cream and dressing mix; spoon over burgers. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Skillet Ranch Burgers(13)
Sort By :
I haven"t made these yet, but you can freeze your patties for just a a while and then they won"t be so soft on the grill!!! I've made plenty of turkey burgers and they've never slipped through!
My husband and I loved these burgers. They were pretty spicy but delicious and had tons of flavor. I made baked french fries for a side dish and they were perfect together
I keep looking for a turkey burger that will appeal to my beef- loving husband. Unfortunately, this isn't it. I thought it was tasty, but not exceptional.
I haven't made this recipe but I looked at the nutrition facts and their is way too much sodium.
I just love this burger
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >