- In a small bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks
- form; fold into batter. Spoon into skillet.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- inverting onto serving plate. Place cherries in center of pineapple
- slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without maraschino cherries) equals 380 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.