- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add cream; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain macaroni; add to cheese mixture. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Mac & Cheese
Sort By :
"I loved how quickly this came together. Next time I make it I might add ham or bacon."
"This isn't my favorite mac and cheese, but it is pretty good. Very, very creamy and my family raved about it."
"Yes, it's delicious now stop reading the reviews and fix it already."
"Quick and easy and everyone loved it. Will definitely make again and again!"
"Easy and delicious! Definitely a keeper and no more box Mac and Cheese. What matters most is that my kids and I loved it!"