- cocoa. Cut in butter until mixture resembles a fine meal. Combine
- the egg, milk and vanilla; blend gradually into flour mixture.
- Return skillet to heat, bring the chocolate sauce to a boil. Drop
- dumplings by spoonfuls into hot sauce. Reduce heat to low; cover and
- simmer 20 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 277 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.