Basic skillet-cooked chicken gets a slightly sweet kick with this fresh, fun raspberry sauce. It's great over rice, too. —Anita H. Hennesy, Hagerstown, Maryland
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p29
Reviews for Skillet Chicken with Raspberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review