Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Draw your family to the dinner table for this satisfying meal, which offers hearty, homemade flavor in every bite. Complete this meal-in-minutes menu with a simple side salad and toasted garlic bread.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 cups spaghetti sauce or tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Stir 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese into pasta sauce. Heat oil in a
- large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about
- 10 minutes or until browned. Pour sauce mixture over chicken,
- turning to coat with sauce. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10
- minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with mozzarella
- cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.