Skillet Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Draw your family to the dinner table for this satisfying meal, which offers hearty, homemade flavor in every bite. Complete this meal-in-minutes menu with a simple side salad and toasted garlic bread.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 cups spaghetti sauce or tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Stir 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese into pasta sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned. Pour sauce mixture over chicken, turning to coat with sauce. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC