Skillet Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter. Add onion; saute until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Chicken
Sort By :
"A winning combination: it was easy and delicious. I will most definitely make this again."
"This was super simple! I served it with a rice blend and cucumber slices. I added fresh spinach to the chicken in those last five minutes of cooking. It was a perfect addition.P.S. No Worcestershire? Use A-1 or stir-fry sauce (ask me how I know!)"
"I enjoyed this dish. The only thing was that I didnt have plain tomatoes, I had italian flavored tomatoes. I think the recipe might be bland without the flavored tomatoes. I liked the pairing of chicken and Worchestershire sauce, normally I wouldnt think the two go together, but I liked it!"