Skillet Catfish Recipe
- 3/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine corn bread mix and seafood seasoning. Add catfish, one fillet at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets in batches over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 344 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.