It only takes three ingredients to whip up this tasty dish! Combine salad dressing with relish for a quick tartar sauce if you're tight on time. —Kim Hardison, Maitland, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine corn bread mix and seafood
- seasoning. Add catfish, one fillet at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets
- in batches over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until
- fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 344 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now