It only takes three ingredients to whip up this tasty dish! Combine salad dressing with relish for a quick tartar sauce if you're tight on time. —Kim Hardison, Maitland, Florida
- 3/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine corn bread mix and seafood seasoning. Add catfish, one fillet at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets in batches over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Skillet Catfish in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Skillet Catfish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review