Skillet Casserole Recipe
If my family and friends gave out blue ribbons for their favorite casserole dish, this casserole would win with a fistful!—Joan Govier, Victoria Harbour, Ontario
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1medium green pepper, diced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes and parboiled
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onions and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, soup, chili sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 460 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1432mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 6g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Skillet Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC