- 1 package (6.8 ounces) beef-flavored rice mix
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the rice mixture, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; mix well. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Skillet Beef N Rice in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p39
Reviews for Skillet Beef N Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2010
I found this recipe years ago in toh and have been making it at least once every couple of weeks since! Hands down my familys favorite! Inexpensive and yummy, love that combo.