Skillet Beef and Macaroni Recipe
- 1-1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until macaroni is tender. stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Beef and Macaroni
Sort By :
I was looking for a recipe like this without chili, cheese, Italian sauce, or a bunch of ingredients. I read this and thought it sounded a little bland. I was so pleasantly surprised--it's delicious! I've made it several times and been happy every time--there are usually no leftovers. My family loves it.
Five stars for being fast, easy and tasty. Thanks!
my kids liked this one.. i added mushrooms and more water and tweeked it with additional ingredients.. definitely would make again.
This is my go to for macaroni and beef. We love it and have been making for years.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >