Skillet Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops and apple in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Remove and keep warm. Add remaining ingredients to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Serve with chops and apple. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Skillet Apple Pork Chops
Sort By :
This was a good, healthy recipe but my family didn't care for the crushed red pepper. Thought it made it too hot and took away from the apple flavor.
This was really good! I didn't have sage.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >