- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork over medium-high heat in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, cook peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkewerless Stovetop Kabobs
"This really did taste like kabobs off the grill, but I think it would be even better with chicken instead of pork; I will make it that way next time. Overall, a good recipe."
"Easy to make, though I left out the seasoned salt. I also had some leftover summer squash that I added in place of part of the zucchini (a tasty substitution). I served it with a side of wild rice, which was a nice complement. I'll make this again. Thanks!"
"Surprised me, it was very good, My husband really liked it. It was healthy and lots of flavor. Has the kabob taste. I did not measure the dressing thought about 3/4 to a cup of lite Italian. I made roasted potatoes I would do rice next time. It was a little saucy enough for rice."
"Very good flavor and very simple. I cut everything up and marinated overnight."
"Love this healthy dish--very tasty and easy to prepare. I agree that the tomatoes should be added at the very end."
"Loved it! Super easy and very good"
"A nice, healthy, fresh summer meal! One serving (2 cups) was very filling. Next time I will add the tomatoes at the very end, though, so they aren't so mushy."