- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs
Sort By :
Love this healthy dish--very tasty and easy to prepare. I agree that the tomatoes should be added at the very end.
Loved it! Super easy and very good
A nice, healthy, fresh summer meal! One serving (2 cups) was very filling. Next time I will add the tomatoes at the very end, though, so they aren't so mushy.