Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs
“My family loves this quick and easy recipe so much, we never have any leftovers. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 1/4 cup salad dressing
- until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion,
- tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until
- vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 236 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 757 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a