Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two
“We love this quick and easy recipe. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 2 tablespoons salad
- dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion,
- tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until
- vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 236 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 757 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.